Hello. Well, it's been a while since I posted, and I figured that if I didn't post soon, people would stop looking at my blog, and we wouldn't want that to happen, would we? Well, anyway, here's the update on things that are going to happen and that have happened:
1. This Saturday, Miranda and I are going to start our new choir thingy. It's called Allegro. We are excited and thankful that we could have such a nice opportunity to do this. Thank you, Aunt Jan! (it was a Christmas present from her) 2. On the last weekend in February, my family, my cousin Sophie's family, and my Granny and G-pop on Dad's side will be going to the Kalahari in Wisconsin Dells. We are soooo excited! We will have a 2-story Condo, with 5 rooms, 7 TVs, and little movie theater, recreation room, and lots more!! We can't wait! 3. The OID Feis at the MOA is coming up next Saturday. Miranda and I will be participating. It is our first feis of the year and we are hoping we will do good. We are working very hard in class. Our goal this year is to qualify for the Oireachtas. (If you don't know how to say it, that's okay.) 4. That is all I can think of, so yeah. Anyway, last night, we watched Doctor Dolittle. Half of it, at least. It is the old one with Rex Harrison starring as Doctor Dolittle.
I recently went to the library and have gotten many new things, like The Rescuers, and The Wonder Clock. But I especially liked The Spiderwick Chronicles, and Beyond the Spiderwick Chronicles. Those are some of my favorite books. They are filled with action and adventure, magical creatures like faeries, goblins, trolls, dwarfs, elves, sprites, and much more stuff. Even though you know that all of that stuff isn't real, it is still a fun series to read and very interesting and well written. If you have read them, good for you! If you haven't, you should read them. I also have started the Warriors series. Warriors is books about cats, and its really hard to explain. And, I started the Wolves of the Beyond series, which is by the same author as the
Owls of Ga 'Hoole series. The wolves are scottish, and the owls are british. Well, I'm sorry, but I have to get ready for dance class, so I won't be able to post any more.
Bye,
~Izzy~
No comments:
Post a Comment