Tuesday, February 19, 2013

St. Patrick's Day is coming!!!

Hello!! 
It is approximately 5 days till we leave for Kalahari!! We can't wait!!! It's gonna be sooo fun!
Well, that's enough screaming.  
 St. Patrick's Day Tour is coming!!! Our first show day is on March 3rd, at the Waterpark of America!! I have no idea where it is going to be. But whoever does the show gets a free pass and a T-shirt! So of course we will be doing that. I hope that some of you will come to see us dance. We are on the 3rd, the 7th, the 9th, the 12th, the 16th, and the 17th!! The 16th is going to be our earliest day. We have to perform at 7:30 AM!! I am really excited. I don't know what dress I'll be wearing. My white one, or a yellow and white one. I'm pretty sure that I'll be wearing my white one, but if Miranda can't borrow someone's dress, she is going to have to wear mine, and I will have to wear the yellow and white one. The yellow and white one fits good in the length, but it is very tight in the bodice. But I can still breathe. It has a lot of room to take it out, but I don't think that we will be doing that much work on it. On Wednesday we will be picking up my white dress from the Tailor. I had to get it let down and a little let out. But I hope I will be able to wear my white dress for this tour. Well, I am hope to see you at some of the shows! If you want to come, email my mom and she will give you the full details. 
Love,
Izzy 

No comments:

Post a Comment