Hello.
I don't know if I told you this or not, but Sonja's dress came! I'm pretty sure I didn't post about it. I told you the colors, and style, though. Yesterday we went to the dentist and the South St. Paul Library. I got sixteen books! I am reading the The Wrinkle in Time series, so I got the second and third books of those. I got the very last Redwall book, The Rogue Crew. I can't believe I'm almost finished with the series! I still haven't read the second-to-last book. I also haven't read the second book in the series. At the library, I also got a few Carol Ryrie Brink books, such as Family Sabbatical, Louly, Baby Island, and others. I got a book called Uncle Wiggily's Story Book. I remember daddy reading us Uncle Wiggily stories for bedtime stories, and when he would do different voices for each character. It was funny, especially the one when Uncle Wiggily has to get peppermint, and the bear steals it from him. Daddy would do a funny voice for the bear, and we all laughed.
Well, at the dentist, no one had any cavities!! I haven't had any cavities in all my born days. I'm glad I don't have any, too. Last night we watched a Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers movie called Shall We Dance. It was good. We only have about two more movies left to watch. I think that the last two are called Top Hat and The Barkley's on Broadway. Well, that's all I have to say!!
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment