Saturday, April 28, 2012

I used my Mystery Ticket!!

Hello. 
Yesterday, I went to the Mall of America to use my Mystery Ticket! I went on the ride that is right outside the American Girl store where you have brunch, breakfast, and other items of food. Sese went with me. At first, it was kind of slow, but then, it sped up a bit and got faster and faster! My legs were limp and they kept banging on the side of the seat. It was fun, though. After that we went to Claire's, and I got some feather earrings. They have butterflies on the tops. I got a pair that is blue, a pair that is yellow, and a pair that is purple. After that we went to P.S., and I got a lavender, purple, and white striped polo shirt. I will wear this shirt with my purple feather earrings. A few days ago we went to Kohl's. I got a pretty shirt that is white, green, purple and yellow. I'm going to wear it tomorrow to church. Today, we had church cleaning day. I cleaned downstairs and in the sanctuary. We couldn't stay for the whole thing because we had to go to our dance workshop. It was a good class. I'm tired, though. We picked up a few Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers DVD's at the library. I hope we can watch one tonight. Well, I'll leave now.
Bye!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment