Hello!
I did not qualify for Oireachtas. But I still had a pretty good day!!!! My first dance was the reel, which Miranda won!! Next was the Treble Reel. Only Miranda danced in this dance, and she won again! She got a really pretty crystal vase. Next was the Treble Jig, and Miranda got a fourth. And then the Hornpipe, in which I got 2nd!! And lastly was our Set dance. I won it!! Miranda got Second. *hee hee*. Here is Miranda, me, and Dad right after she won her Treble Reel.
Moi and Miranda.
Sonja won her group!!!
Here we all are right after Miranda and I danced our set.
And today, guess what I did?!?!?! I got my hair cut!!! Before.....
....And after!!
Anyway, I need to go now to get ready for dance class, so goodbye!!
~Izzy~
Cute! Love it! Keep practicing and you'll make it to Grand Rapids next year!
ReplyDelete<3
Daddy