Thursday, October 25, 2012

My 11th Birthday!!

Hello.
Last week was my birthday!! I turned 11 years old. We had a nice day. This is what I got for my birthday:
A shirt (which you will see me wearing in the pictures)
Some colorful athletic shorts for dance class
The stationary that I wanted
And the 6th Tintin book!!
 Miranda and mom made the cupcakes we had. Chocolate cupcakes with mint frosting, topped with mint and dark chocolate chips!! We also had mint chocolate chip ice cream. We watched a really funny movie called Despicable Me! We would of had Junior Mints while watching, but we forgot about it. Here are some pictures. 
 Me, Meema, and Dad.

Us and Mom holding our cupcakes. 

And today was my Great-Grandma Esther's 100th Birthday!!!
We drove down to Madelia at about 10:15, and went to lunch with Granny, G-pop, and Auntie Emily at this Mexican restaurant that used to be called, "The Chandeliers" or something. So, we just call it "The Chandeliers". We did not have very good food. 
Then we went to this little antiques shop and looked around there for a little bit, and then we went to the party. We were about the 3rd ones to arrive. We had some cake, ice cream, and a couple of chocolates. We stayed and talked for a while, and then we went back home. So here we are. Tomorrow we have piano lessons. I just started with Sonja and Selena's piano teacher, a friend from church. This will be my second lessons with her. I think that is enough of a post. 
Goodbye!!
~Izzy~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment