Hello.
I haven't been posting in the last few weeks (months) because I could never find a time to get on the computer. So. Now I will tell you what I got for Christmas:
Slippers
A gray sweater
a book called: Cecile: Gates of Gold
The 7th Tintin book
A neon pink flower headband
A dark pink flower clip
A rainbow colored flower clip
Panda earrings
Sequin Dangly earrings
The initial ' I ' necklace
A new bathrobe
Argyle crew socks
3 pairs of ankle socks
A 2013 dog calendar
A cute graphic shirt
$ from Grandma and Grandpa
$ from Granny and G-pop
A book from Granny and G-pop called 'Bible Quotes to live by'
And I also got two gift cards: one for Barnes & Noble, and one for Target. I got these books at Barnes & Noble:
The View from Saturday
The Magic Half
A pretty pink bookmark
And I got these at Target:
A pretty floral shirt
A sparkly gray cardigan
And I also got a frogs bookmark from Auntie Boogie.
And I just went to aeropostale and got a cute blue pullover sweater, and at old navy I got a neon pink thermal long-sleeve shirt. Well, our trip to Grandma and Grandpa's was good. We saw all of the family except for Auntie Boogie's family, because we arrived too late at the dinner at Auntie Carrie's house. We had LOTS of meatballs, and LOTS of cookies, and just little bit of rumegrod because it is so filling.
After we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house we went to Granny and G-pop's house. We watched the recentest Pride & Prejudice, and Uncle Howard's family was there for a little bit. We were pre-heating the oven for a pizza, when Granny started to smell something, and there was smoke coming from the stove. Well, somebody opened the oven, and then the smell came out. There was a plastic drip tray in the oven the whole time, and it had melted to....I don't really know. So we got all of our stuff out of the house, and left all the windows open, and went the Corky's for pizza instead. We got sausage pizza with extra cheese. And then we went to our hotel for the night. We went over to their house after we got up, and had breakfast there. So after lunch, we went home.
So I will now try to post more often. And by the way, has anyone noticed my new monkey? I thought Prickles was too boring. If anyone needs to know how to make it work, just comment on any post, and I will get back to you soon. Well, goodbye for now.
~Izzy~
P.S. It was my blog's birthday a couple of days ago!
I like the monkey! Very cute. Recentest is not a word. You would say 'most recent.' :)
ReplyDelete