Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Second Annual OID Feis at the MOA

Hello again. Today I will tell you about the OID Feis at the MOA. 

We all woke up at about 7:15 and had breakfast. Then Miranda and I got on our dance clothes and wigs. Dad drove us to the MOA and dropped us off right by Nickelodeon Universe. Then we went and got our numbers, and from there we went into the Great Room (which isn't so great.), and checked it out. It was really hot in there so we went out onto the Patio, which is the only place that had open seats, and put our stuff there. We waited about an hour before we had to get our shoes and dresses on. We checked into our Reel. That went well. Then was Slip Jig. After we came off stage we changed our shoes and went back on stage for Treble Jig. Then was Hornpipe, and we were done! It was the fastest feis that we had ever been to! We checked   our results after we had gotten our dresses and shoes off. Miranda got a 4th in Reel, I got a 3rd in Treble Jig, and I won my Hornpipe!!! I didn't place in my softshoe though. I think its because of my posture. Anyway, we had never left a feis at 1:30 before! So now we are home. 

The next big even is our trip to Kalahari, which I am sooooooooooooo excited about! We leave in 22 days!

Tonight we are going to watch a move  called "The Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole". I told you that I am going to start a series called 'The Owls of Ga'Hoole" right? Well, this is the movie of it. Well, I think that I will leave now.
Love, 
Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment