Hello!
A couple of days ago we got home from our trip to Wisconsin Dells. We went to the Great Wolf Lodge with Granny and G-pop, and Uncle Howard, Aunt Julie, Sophie, Hank, and George. It was really fun!
We stayed in a very large condo room. Everyone watched the Olympics, and all of the kids went to the water park about 4 times in one day!
We all went down the very large Howlin' Tornado slide, which (if you have ever driven by the Dells) is that huge yellow thing with lights on it. Anyway, you first drop down a very steep drop, and then you slide up the walls (not very far, of course) of that bowl thing. I went at night, too, and then it is all dark, and there are just little flashes of the lights that are on the outside.
We had a great time with all of our family, having a "Valentine's Ceremony", where we passed out all of the Valentine's cards that we had made to each other.
After 2 days of fun, we left for home. We had a good drive back. When we got home, we all ate a hasty supper and then left for our evening church service, because it was a Sunday.
So that is my report. I have been busy with school, writing an Autobiographical Essay. I am about half-way through doing it. I have also been reading and checking out new books from the library. I have quite a lot. I also read through the first three Harry Potter books again.
Also: We are almost finished with our St. Patrick's Day training, and we will soon begin shows! (On March 8th or something.) I hope some of you can come to see us.
Well, that is just about all I have to say. So, Goodbye!
Love,
Izzy
No comments:
Post a Comment