Today the person emailed us and said that they had sent the dress! It will probably take 4 to 6 days, not counting it getting stuck at the border. I will show you a picture:
Isn't it pretty?
My last 'desk' wasn't really a desk because it didn't have any room for the feet. It was a handy little bookshelf (which I think it was actually supposed to be) and I don't think that we are going to get rid of it. It's planned on being used for all of our school stuff. Here is a picture of my desk:
I have all of my things on it. (Sorry, my room is a titch messy)
Well, today was normal. In school we read about Marco Polo and his adventures. I remember about 2 years ago we read about Marco Polo. We (Miranda and I) liked that book lots.
Well, the Redwall book that I am reading now is Marlfox. Its kind of interesting because there isn't a Warrior (so far) and there isn't a Abbot or a Abbess. (Please, don't think me weird, people who don't know what Redwall is)
Well, we have a family show tomorrow, and we are rehearsing things right now, so I'll blog more tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment