Remember yesterday, when I told you about making doll dresses out of old leotards? Well, I just finished uploading pictures of them.
Here is Millie: (Sese did her hair)
Note: Mom going down the hallway. I didn't mean to get that.
Here is Violet: (Sese did her hair too)
Here is Mia's outfit. Sese made one, and I made one. This is the one that I made. (Sese did the hair!)
Sorry, Millie got in the picture a little bit.
This is the outfit that Sese made:
(She took out the hair because it was getting a little messy; Sorry I only have one picture!)
Well, that's all we did. I might note that Mia's outfits' were made out of the same thing. Millie's was made out of a old velvet Navy blue leotard. Violet's was made out of an old black leotard. I think that Millie's dress was the best that I made. Well, today we are all practicing for our family show that is in four weeks. Way to plan ahead. I have dance class today. Cassie is going to teach. And Miranda is going to dance! Hurray! I had to go with someone else because her foot was in a boot. (read her last post about it at: www.yourstrulymir.blogspot.com. I need to get dressed. And then I need to clean the bathroom. And then, I need to practice my whistle with dad. *Sigh* So much to do! (NOT) Well, I need to go now!
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment