Wednesday, February 29, 2012

St. Patrick's Day pictures from 2011 and 2010

Hello! 
Tomorrow is the first day of March!! I can't wait till St. Patrick's Day Tour starts. It starts on the 8th. It ends on the 18th. We are doing all of the days except the first Sunday. The last day, Day of Dance, is always on a Sunday, and since St. Patrick's Day is on a Saturday, and they couldn't do it on the 11th, because that would just be unsanitary, so they did it after St. Patrick's Day. So, yeah. I want to put some pictures up. I think that I will do some St. Patrick's Day pictures that are from last year, or, the year before that etc. etc. etc. Let's see if I can actually find any. 
 This is the only picture that I could find from last year. I was wearing a old wig that day. It got kind of crooked. 

Here is Miranda and I doing the jig. This was from 2010, and the it was the last year we were doing the jig. It was also the last year that we had school dresses. 








Below was from the same year. We were taking a break at Bruger's Bagel's, and we walked by Lucy. 













Well, I think that that's all of the pictures that I can find! 
I think I'll stop now. 
I'll try to blog tomorrow!
Bye!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment