Friday, August 2, 2013

We are leaving for the Two Rivers Feile

Hello. 
Today, in an hour, we are leaving for the Two Rivers Feile. (you say Feile like FAY-lee) It is our fifth feis this year. (I'm thinking that you all know how to say feis) I hope that I will do good. I think that I am ready for this. Miranda is hoping that she will qualify for Oireachtas at this feis. She especially needs to in her softshoe, so I think that I will not dance my Slip Jig, to give her a better chance. That's all I have to say about the feis.

Last night we watched part of Star Wars: Attack of the Clones. (That's the second one, FYI) We couldn't finish it because we had to get to bed. It is not the best one of the six, but some parts are okay. I like 3 and 6 the best. They have the most action. I do like number 1, with the Gungans and Jarjar. I am really hoping that you all know what I am talking about. If you don't, I will be very sad. You really need to watch these if you haven't. Anyway, that's all I have to say for now. Goodbye, and wish me luck. 

~Izzy

No comments:

Post a Comment