I just finished eating supper. I don't really know what to blog about, so let's ask somebody...
Selena just said dance. Well, at about 7:00 we got home. We had a good class learning Bad Haggis and reviewing Scythian. (Bad Haggis is a hardshoe number, and Scythian is a reel) That went pretty well. On Monday we will have class again. Let's just talk about random things right now....My favorite colors are pink and purple..My favorite book is Redwall..I like to clean my room..I'm going to get a new desk tomorrow..Mom is playing the piano right now..In the summer I like to ride my bike..Me and Selena crashed once and I got a goose egg on my knee..(That was from riding our bikes) On the way back from Oireachtas I cut my knee (through jeans) and there is still a scar..I got my monkey called Cymbals when I got my stitches (He is called Cymbals because he had two little cymbals sewed on to his hands but they fell off)...I'm getting a solo dress in the next week..Seamus is stupid...I like singing at church..We had pizza for supper...I'm reading Return to the Hundred Acre Wood...I can't wait till I get my new desk..thank you Aunt Jan and Uncle Larry...
Okay, that's enough random stuff...that was a lot. Maybe we should do a poem.. no, not this time...maybe another time. Well, I don't really know what to talk about. Well, tomorrows Sunday and I probably won't blog then..I don't know what I'll be doing. Well, this year, my great-grandmother is turning 100... That was really random. Well, I better be going..
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment