Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday:

Hello. 

Today we went to Barnes and Nobles and used our gift cards that we got for Christmas from my Auntie Boogie. I was able to get 3 good books that I like. I got, "The Phantom Tollbooth",
"Charlotte's Web" ( my favorite book in the world, and it has original full-color illustrations by Garth Williams ) and "Redwall".

I just started reading the series "Redwall" by Brian Jacques and I really enjoyed it.

Yesterday we just finished the second part of Pride and Prejudice. About a month ago we watched Dolphin Tale, which is going to probably be my second favorite movie in the world, because when I watch Tintin, that will probably be my favorite.


Tonight I am probably going to read the Phantom Tollbooth. It's really interesting and funny.



Well, I think that I will be having some Ice Cream now. 
Thank you so much for the Gift Cards Auntie Boogie!!


I think that I'll blog tomorrow!
Bye
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment