Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Things that have happened, and things that will happen...

Hello.

 I just finished having lunch, and before that I finished dancing for an hour. I don't really know what I will do after I blog this. I might read Return to the Hundred Acre Wood, or I might make some more book marks, or else, I could do a little scrap-booking in my new green scrapbook. Maybe. Maybe not. I don't really know.
Since I got up it's been a pretty average day.
Let's find a subject.
Not Books.Not Animals.NOT Movies. How about the next competition?
Okay. For the next feis, my goal is to get at least one trophy and place first in my slip jig.
This year one of my goals is to qualify for Oireachtas, and to go to Oireachtas, to recall at Oireachtas, and to place in the 30s or 20s.
That's all of my goals for irish dance.

Another one of my goals is to get a bunk bed..and that isn't really a goal. Why are we talking about goals???

I don't really know. Seamus just came in.
He is very cold every time he comes in and so he sits by the fridge or the heater. They are his 'hairdryers'. 
Dance is a good subject. Even though we were just talking about it, we can always make a new paragraph. I really like my new slip jig and my treble jig. Those are probably my favorite dances.
I like the spins in my slip jig, even though I'm not very good at them yet. I don't really know what to talk about now.
I think that now I will go and scrapbook or something....
Bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment