Today was just an average day. Miranda and I watched a Moody Science DVD. (FYI she has her own blog now which is called Yours Truly Miranda). I made bookmarks for all of my new books that I got yesterday. I made one for Redwall, Charlotte's Web, and The Phantom Tollbooth, plus some for other books that I have, like Tintin, A Little Princess, Hitty, her first hundred years, etc. etc. etc.
I think that every time that I go to Barnes and Noble I will get a Redwall book, and some other book that I would like to get. Recently I have taken a liking to the Royal Diaries, diary's of princesses, like the My America series, and different classics like Peter Pan and The Secret Garden.
I don't really know why I am talking about books.
Here's a different subject:
How about my favorite movies? Well, about two months ago we watched Dolphin Tale (I already explained about this one). And then we received JIG for Christmas which maybe some of you have watched on TLC. That was really good because it's really fun to watch other dancers steps. We also got the Second Season of Jeeves and Wooster. About four months ago we watched part of Cranford, which we had to give back to the library before we had finished it and I really want to see the next part of it. On Sunday we watched Pride and Prejudice (explained in previous post). I can't really think of any more movies, and we are obviously not going to talk about books anymore, so, any suggestions?
Let's think...
How about animals? Right now my favorite animals are Pumas, because since I wore a Puma skirt I have been obsessed. Before that were Platypuses, because they are soooo adorable, especially when they are little babies. Did you know that male platypuses have poisonous stingers on their hind feet? I bet you didn't. Before that I kind of liked ferrets, but I don't anymore. I like mice and I would like to get one, but, since we have cats, that would technically be impossible. Some friends from dance class showed us their baby bunnies and they were so small and they tried to burrow into your jacket sleeve.But they are bigger now and not so cute. Guinea pigs are cute to, and if I got one I would name it Olga da Polga, because there is a book about a guinea pig called Olga da Polga, and the illustrations are super cute. Hamsters are really cute too, but they die in like three weeks and so that would be heart breaking if I got one. (but I'm not, so that's ok)
I should probably put a picture on here because this is such a long post and it's all words and things so I think I will put a picture of me at the Mill City Museum:
I think that I am supposed to get off the computer now, because it is going to take all of you people about an hour to read this, so.............
See you later!!
P.S.
Don't forget to follow Miranda's new blog:
yourstrulymir.blogspot.com
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment