Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

I have lots of pictures today!! Let's start with the pictures from our first show, The St. Paul's Children's Museum. 
Here is the ending of Scythian Reel: (I apologize for the fish tail. The shots were taken above, so you couldn't help but get a fish in your pictures.)    
    Here is Miranda doing her solo step. (in Scythian Reel)
Next we headed on to the Landmark Center, which was only about 3 blocks away from the Museum, so we decided to walk.
Here is a good picture of Meema: (with Sally and Linus)


We did 1 performance downstairs. It was sooo hot!! I got to be the point for Treble Reel and the solo for the advanced part of Treble Reel!!




Here is Scythian Reel:






I don't have Bad Haggis yet, but I will get it to you some time or other. Last night we started to watch 'That's Entertainment!', which is a interesting movie about Hollywood stars. We are going to finish it tonight. 
 Well, I hope to see some of you tomorrow at the Landmark Center!
 Bye!

















No comments:

Post a Comment