Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bracelets Galore!

We received a package a few days ago from Auntie Liz. It contained the following: An American Girl Karaoke set (we were surprised to see it, too), and a LARGE bag of beads. Miranda and I went into our room to look through them. We found TONS of orange bell-shaped beads. I put all of the ones that we found into a different bag. We found some pretty silver beads too, so we put those in the bag too. Miranda, Sese, and I were all able to make bracelets out of the orange beads (I am wearing my bracelet as I blog). Here is a picture of mine: (I am reading a Calvin and Hobbes while eating cereal here)

   
This picture is kind of dark. (right) 
Just click on the pictures if you want to see them closer up. 












I decided to make more bracelets. Here is the next one that I made:

I like it because it doesn't jangle as much as the first one. I think of it as a fancy going-to-church bracelet. 
This is the next one that I made:

Sorry, the picture is kind of blurry. The red beads are funny three-cornered ones. The blue ones are just regular round beads. I'm not sure if I will keep this one or not. 

Here is the next one that I made:

 I used a pearlish-pink colored bead and oval-shaped pink beads. It doesn't jangle around at all, so I like this on a lot too. 

This is the most recent one that I have made:
This is kind of a fancy one too. Red and brown. 

I've made lots of bracelets, and I'm going to sell some (not the ones on here) at the Craft Fair that is going to be at our local library. 
Today we went to the library and I got some interesting books. We also went to Walmart and I got some more stretchy string. We are watching a movie about the war. (the one with George Washington in it, you know.) I hope we can watch more of it tonight. 
Well, I'll stop now. 
Bye!  

2 comments:

  1. I am SO HAPPY that you guys enjoyed the kareoke and beads!! Those bracelets are just beautiful! I can see how the bell-shaped beads are a bit jangly - but SO pretty! I also really like the red and brown one. Good post - I forgot you were blogging now - I'm gonna bookmark your blog so I can check it out on a more regular basis. Please send everyone a hug and kiss from me! xoxoxoxo A.L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for everything that you sent us! I can't wait till the craft fair to sell my bracelets. We are having fun with the karaoke set too.
      xxxooo
      Izzy

      Delete