What a nice day it was today!
We had hotdogs, sun chips, and lemonade for supper. To bad we didn't eat outside. We couldn't anyway, because dad hadn't brought the deck table up. (to the deck.) Well, Sonja and I went on a bike ride today. Two bike rides, actually. That was the first time that I had rode my bike for a long time. We spent a lot of time outside today. I hope it's as warm for the rest of the week.
We went to Target today, too. I got a cute bag. It's green and teal stripes. It has a bow on the front.
Miranda and Sese got Mini Lalaloopsi's. They are super cute. I'm not sure if you've heard of them, but maybe you have. I would of got one, but I was already spending to much money. I hope that I can get one soon, though. Miranda's is called Marina Anchor, and Sese's is called Berry Jars 'N' Jam. And guess what?! They were selling Tintin!!! I'm not sure if it's out or not. We didn't get it because it was $23.00. WAY to much. Us four would all have to pay for it.
After we went to Target we had supper. Then Sonja, Sese, Miranda and me went on a walk to the pond. We saw about 3-4-5 ducks. After we came home, dad, Sonja and me went on another bike ride. Dad hadn't come on the first one.
Well, I think that I will stop now.
Bye!
Post some pics of these Lalapoopsies!
ReplyDeletea little bird told me that Uncle Reed has a copy of Tintin....
D
Great! When are we going to see it?
DeleteIzzy