Yesterday I had breakfast outside on the deck. It was very nice outside, even though my hands got a little cold.
I have some pictures of my Lalaloopsy.
Here is her house (front and back)
Here is Swirly Figure Eight (her real name is Swirly) wearing her medal:
She has a bouquet of flowers and a penguin too, but they are so little that I can't get a good shot of them.
Well, for Easter the Munsons from Eleva, WI came. We had a good time riding our bikes. At church, there were so many of us, we had to take up two pews!!
Here is a few pictures of us on Easter Sunday:
Sophie, George, myself, Hank, and Miranda.
Here is Sese, Sophie, Miranda, George, me, Hank, Daddy and Uncle Howard.
About in late March or early April (I can't remember the exact date) we performed with corda mor at a children's hospital.
We got a root beer float after we danced, and here are some pictures. The floats were in Guinness cups!
Here is me (I apologize. My eyes aren't all the way open. No, I wasn't tired.):
Well, that's all of the recent events that we have been doing. Sophie is going to be visiting us for Sese's birthday, so we will have a fun time then also.
That's all!
No comments:
Post a Comment