Monday, April 23, 2012

Things Again

Hello.
Miranda and I were just playing a game of Authors. I like that game. It is fun to play when you have guests over. She (Miranda) beat me last time by ONE set. Well, we got home from dance class about a half hour ago. I got to dance my Treble Jig by myself. My teacher said that it was very good. Oh, more dancing news!! My teacher(s) bumped me and Miranda up in our Slip Jig, so now we are in Prizewinner for ALL of our dances!! We just couldn't get into Prizewinner in our Slip Jig, so our teachers moved us up. Seamus is on the table right now. He is wearing his 'tough boy' collar. It is leather with little silver studs. They aren't pointy, just rounded. The cat across the street has a collar like Seamus's except it's blue and has pointy studs instead of round studs. He has so many tags on his collar that you can hear him go clink, clink, clink when he walks. We are going to be going to Milwaukee on the first weekend in May for the Milwaukee Spring Feis. I don't really like that feis because I never get any places there. The last time I went I only got a sixth! Well, it is our first step of the season and all of the good people are there. Then we will be going to the Mullan-Healy-Godley Feis in...I can't remember when it is but it is coming up. The Milwaukee Spring Feis will be my first feis in my new solo dress!! I like my dress a lot, but in the pictures we have of me wearing my dress my arm is out. So, I guess I just need to work on my arms in that dress!!

I hope we can go to Nickelodeon Universe soon. I got a Mystery Ticket at the Mall of America Feis. The ticket expires on April 30th! I think we are going to go on Thursday. I am going to do the ride that is right outside the American Girl Place were you eat brunch and such food. I hope we can get some dangly earrings while we are at the Mall. I am able to wear that kind of earrings now, since it has been six months. *Yaaaaaawwwn!!* Maybe when Sonja and Sese come back from dance class we can play a game of Authors. Well, I'll say bye now......
 Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Izzy - your blog is really neat! I hope you get to use your mystery ticket soon.

    :)
    Mrs. R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a good goal would be to read all of the books in authors. I started with Sir Walter Scott - but haven't hit many of the others - some of Dicken's... I'm not much for poetry though...

    ReplyDelete