Yesterday we went shopping. First, we went to Sonja and Selena's haircuts, then, we went to drop Sese's solo dress off to be fixed, then, we went to the Mall of America (if I hadn't forgot my Mystery Ticket, I could of gone to Nickelodeon Universe). We went to Old Navy and 77 Kids. At 77 Kids, I got a really cute dress that I will wear for Easter. Miranda got a cute shirt. We also went to Ikea. I got a pink cushion for my desk chair, and a craft mat. The craft mat is green.
Today, Mom went to Target, and she happened to pass by the Toys, and saw that the Mini Lalaloopsi's were on sale for 4 dollars!! She called us and told us, and got the ones that we all wanted. Mine is called Swirly Figure Eight. She is a figure skater with a penguin, a bouquet of flowers, a snow cone, and a medal that she can put around her neck. Miranda's is called Peanut's Elephant Act. She came with an elephant, a hoop, a balloon, and a stand thingy. Sese's is called Pepper Pots 'N' Pans, the sister to Berry Jars 'N' Jam. She came with a pot, a ladle, a pig, and something else. I can't really remember. Sonja got a little boy one. His legs aren't wobbly, like the girls' legs. His name is Sir Battlescard. He came with a toy horse, a sword, a shield, and a pet dragon. He is pretty cute. Tomorrow, my cousins' from Wisconsin are coming for Easter. We are cleaning the house today. Well, I will post some pictures of the Lalaloopsies next post!!
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment