Monday, March 25, 2013

Excited for Feising Season!

Hello.
I just finished washing the table. Sonja, Sese, Miranda, and Mom just left for the library. They are going to pick up 'STAR WARS: The Empire Strikes Back'. Hopefully we can watch it tonight. Last time we watched star wars, we broke our speakers. We will be watching it using the TV speakers this time. 

I am soooo excited for the feising season!! I get to wear my new dress!! The next feis is going to be in April. It is the Minneapolis Feis. Another one by O'Shea irish dance school. After that is the Milwaukee Spring Feis, which is the week after the Minneapolis one. A school in Wisconsin comes to our school some years and does a work shop. The teacher invited us to go to one of their classes whenever we are in Wisconsin. So, the night before the Milwaukee Spring Feis, we might go to that class. Since Miranda does not have a dress right now, since she is waiting for Sese to get a new dress. Sese is waiting for a girl to get her dress which is going to be some time in April. So, Miranda is going to have to wear my old white dress for a few feises. It fits her pretty good.  

My strep throat is pretty good. Now dad is sick, but he doesn't have strep. (yet) Miranda is pretty sick too. We all are except Sese. Not really really sick, but just cough cough stuffy nose headache sick. I'm the only one with strep so far. 

We have a show tomorrow afternoon. I think it is the second to last one! Yippee!! We have another show in April. Well, I will tell you about tomorrow and how it goes!
Goodbye,
~Izzy~

No comments:

Post a Comment