Hello.
Today we did two family shows in Mankato. The first was at Oak Terrace, and the second was at Keystone Communities. At the first show we figured out that we had forgotten our microphones in a different traveling case! The people at the place actually had one microphone for us to use, so that saved our day. But then that microphone was very very quiet. Well, we got through that show. The second show went much better than the first because the people there had two very good microphones. There was also a grand piano so we didn't have to use our keyboard. Well, after our shows, we drove for an hour to get to dance class in Eden Prairie. I did not go to dance class because when I am dancing for a long time, my throat gets unbearably painful and it takes a while to get it back to normal. And Mom didn't want me to go to dance anyway. So again, Miranda and Selena and Sonja went without me.
Today I am a very little tiny bit better. I can talk. I can't sing. I felt pretty bad in the morning, but then I had some tea and felt a little bit better. I haven't had any medicine today except for some tylenol right when I got up. So, I'm still pretty sick
Has any of you seen Sonja's tour video that she made on Facebook or Youtube? Look on my dad's channel for the video on Youtube. It's really cool. I hope you see it.
Well, that's all for today, folks!
Goodbye
~ A still sick Izzy~
No comments:
Post a Comment