Sunday, March 24, 2013

I stayed home all day today

Hello.
Today I stayed home from morning and evening church. I'm still contagious, so Mom thought I should stay home. Miranda felt pretty bad today too, so she stayed home from morning church, but she feels up for going to evening church. Dad is also pretty bad. He is home with me. He is making us eggs for supper. Tonight our family is supposed to do the meal for youth group, so they are bringing:
Baked Ziti
Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
Brownies
Milk
So they should have a pretty good time. I bet Miranda is going to be bored out of her wits without me at church. 

I am feeling better today. I can talk clearer now, and I can sing! Since today is Palm Sunday, the kids choir at church was going to sing a song. But I wasn't there so I missed it. Oh well. 

Tonight I would like to watch an old Bing Crosby movie like, Here Comes the Groom, or Doctor Rythm. I hope we can. Well, that's all for tonight, folks!
~Izzy~

No comments:

Post a Comment