Saturday, March 23, 2013

I have Strep Throat

Hello.
The doctor called today confirming that I have strep. Well, they just might be wrong. I feel way better then I did yesterday. My throat doesn't feel like it has knives in it. I can talk way better. I still cough, but that has nothing to do with it. I really want to go to dance class today, because this is the day that a special teacher from Ireland is going to come and train us. Mom says that I might be able to go. She is getting my medicine from the pharmacy now. So yeah. 

Today is our dance teacher's birthday. Sese is making ginger snaps which we will put in a little gift bag tied with pink ribbon. Mom also got her a balloon (much to our suprise.) But, it was $4.49, and we can't return it now. Well, I hope she likes it.  The first batch of cookies is done now. While we were making them, we found out that we didn't have enough sugar. So, Mom went to the store and got some. After we had added that, we found out that we were also out of molasses. So again, Mom went to the store. Finally we had all of our ingredients, so we finished the recipe. Well, I might be leaving for dance in 4 minutes, so goodbye!
~Izzy~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment