Wednesday, March 14, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Tour Day: 3

  Well, on Tuesday we performed at 4 schools. First we performed at Concord Elementary School. We had performed there about 2 or 3 years before. We danced in their gym, which was large, but the floor was kind of rubbery, so you could hardly hear yourself. In all of the schools that we went to, I was the solo for the Treble Reel. Sese told Cassie (my other teacher) that I knew it. 
1 of our dancers went there. 

Our next show was at the Lake Harriet Upper Campus. We danced for little preschoolers through second-graders. There we danced on a gym floor too. You couldn't hear yourself, same as the last show. One of our littler dancers went there.

After that was Annunciation Catholic School, where we danced on a very nice stage. It was a little bit slippy because it was marble. Our dressing room was a very nice office/conference room. About 3 of our dancers attend there. 

Our last show was at the Lake Harriet Upper Campus. 2 of our dancers danced there. Our dressing room was in a library. They had a few Redwall books. It was nice. We were going to dance on their stage in the gym, but Fauna (Cassie was there for the first two shows, and Fauna was there for the last two shows) decided that it would be best if we danced on the gym floor. Their gym floor wasn't rubbery. It was hard wood, so that was nice. After we finished our last show and were getting undressed, Miranda announced that she didn't know where her dance bag was, so mom and her went back to the gym to see if it was there. It wasn't, so she (Miranda) was in a dreadful fuss. Then I found it on a table. After that incident, we went out to the car. Sonja announced that she didn't have her dance bag, so she had to go back and get it from the library. Well, we have to go for prayer meeting in like five minutes, so I need to go!

Bye!
Have a nice rest-of-the-warm-day!

1 comment:

  1. I believe actually 3 of our dancers go to Concord^_^ And believe me it was more than a bit slippy on the marble floor, I had to do my set on it!

    ReplyDelete