Sunday, March 4, 2012

Things

Hello. 
Yesterday I started to read Taggerung. The otter's name is actually Deyna. I think his name  sounds a little bit girlish for a boy otter. He has a sister Mhera. I have no idea how to say that. Oh, I have a new bad person for the list last post. Sawney Rath. Doesn't sound very 'meanish' to me. But, he was killed by one of his own clan. Enough about Redwall. Tour starts in 4 days! I can't wait to wear my new dress. Even though EVERYONE will be freaking out about how pretty it is, and I look so good in it and all of that. I hate it when they do that, as I've said before. Anyway, I'm bored. What am I supposed to talk about? Suggestions? Anyone? Well then, we will have to talk about Redwall. Taggerung is a book about an otter who is kidnapped by vermin. We shall start from the beginning. Deyna, the newborn otterbabe is being taken out into Mossflower to have his first taste of swimming. We shall now switch to different characters. Sawney Rath and his clan, Juska need a Taggerung, or, the son of the chieftain. His seer, Grissoul has all of her stuff that tells her that the new Taggerung will be a otter. So, they go to the stream, also the stream that Rilflag (Deyna's dad) and Deyna are by. A fox or a weasel or something shoots Rilflag with a arrow, and they capture Deyna, which is their new Taggerung. SWITCH CHARACTERS! Back at Redwall, Mhera and her mother are very sad because Rilflag and Deyna haven't come back yet. Then, we skip about, oh, 5 or 6 seasons, and Zann Juskarath Taggerung has grown up. He is the exact same as the poem about him in the last post. He has dreams.....You know, I'm starting to get a little bit confused, because sometimes it's hard to remember these things. Anyway, Taggerung runs away, free of the Juska clan, and runs into a tribe of bank voles, they give him a coracle, that's all I'm telling. Thank you very much. And, that's about as far as I've read so far. Anyway, I think that I'm done now. I'll try to blog tomorrow, if I can. 
Bye!

2 comments:

  1. We need to buy a copy of the first book for G-pop
    D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to Barnes&Nobles, in the kids' section, under the J's. Mine was $8.99.
      ~Iz

      Delete