Hello.
Yesterday's show was normal. No mishaps. Only, I forgot my whistle. *yippee* So nothing majorly bad happened. Now we only have one more in April, which is a staff banquet at a place that we just did. So, our tour has basically ended.
Last night we watched half of the movie Little Women. Tonight we will watch the other half. Now I am reading the book. Mom also got us the older version of Little Women but we decided to watch the other one first. (because it is in color) Mom also got us the Bing Crosby movie Going My Way. That is what we got our song that we sing in our shows from.
Well, I am going to eat my lunch now. Goodbye!
~Izzy~
If you are wondering why there isn't post title, it is because I could not think of one, so I just put lines.
ReplyDelete