Hello, everybody!
Well, tour is over. It was a good one. I wish there was more days to it. Well, I have a cold. It's not really that bad. I just took some medicine and it well..........BLECH! Grossest flavor ever! I hope I don't have to take it again.
I have big news! I'm getting a new solo dress!!! YAY! I might of told you that I had gotten my dress taken out and down. But now, it is so low down on my hips, that it makes me look really weird when I am dancing. So Mom said that, Yes I need a new solo dress. It is yellow and white. It is in very good condition, even though it is a few years older than my current dress. I will be wearing it in April, for the April Feis. I didn't wear it for St. Patrick's tour because Mom thought that because the tailor person had put so much work into it that I might as well wear it. So I did. (duh)
Allegro Choral Academy has been going very well for Miranda and me. We are enjoying it very much. I may not be able to sing if my cold gets any worse. Our classes are every Thursday at 6:30 to 7:45 (PM). We are singing a song in German. It is very hard. It isn't a very long song, but we still haven't gotten to the end of it.
Well, that's all!
~Izzy~
Excited to see your new solo dress...
ReplyDeleteGram S