Hello. I am sick. Not throwing up kind, but really really really sore throat kind. When I swallow, it feels like I'm swallowing a knife. It really hurts. I woke up this morning, and I had the goose cough. I couldn't talk either. Then I had some tea and it felt a little better. I can talk now. Then I took a steaming hot shower because Mom said that would clear my throat. So I did, and that hardly helped. I had tylenol, cough drops, advil; But it just keeps hurting. Mom says I don't have strep throat though. I won't be able to go to Allegro today. Miranda has a little sore throat too; She might not go to Allegro either. Last night I didn't go to dance class because I was too sick. I had a little fever yesterday. But I don't today. I took a nap in the morning. But I'm not tired now. So, I'm really bored. But, Miranda has to fold all the laundry. Heehee. Well, that's all!
Goodbye
~A very sick Izzy~
No comments:
Post a Comment