Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What I've been doing

Hello!
I have not posted for a long time. So, I will tell you about what I have been doing.
The last time I posted it was approximately 5 days until we were going to leave for Kalahari. So I will tell you about our fun and exciting time there. 

We drove for about 3 hours until we got to Wisconsin Dells. We drove to our little/HUGE condo which was number 21 I think. There were 2 bedrooms downstairs, 2 bedrooms upstairs, and 1 bedroom in the very downstairs. Mom, Dad, and I slept in the downstairs bedroom. I got a bed to myself! Sonja, Sese, Miranda, and Sophie slept in a bedroom upstairs. Hank and George slept in the bedroom in the basement. Well, there was a flatscreen TV in every room. The kitchen was huge, there were about 3 bathrooms, a HUGE TV in the basement, a large bar, a pool table, and large fireplaces. (We watched Prince Caspian on the flatscreen TV downstairs. It was great.) We had supper and then went to the waterpark. We first went on the family raft ride, which wasn't really that fun but kind of fun. The second day we were there, Sophie and I went on it 6 times. Then we went on a really fun rollercoasterish type of slide, which was very fun and exciting. I went on a red body slide that was pretty fun. And I went on another body slide that had a sort of bowl at the end where you dropped out. That was not fun at all. I got water up my nose, and fell sideways out of the thing. The water was also nine and a half feet deep. It was not a good experience. We went in the wave pool several times, playing 'being washed up on the shore' which was fun because the waves wash you up till you are directly on the 'shore'. The lazy river was pretty good, but not as fun as the lazy river at Chula Vista. But we only did the lazy river once. Well, the last slide that we went on was a big tube slide, which was basically just like the Family Raft Ride. Well, there you have it. That was a rough report of my trip to Kalahari. 

Last Sunday, we did our first show for tour! We went to the Waterpark of America. It was very, VERY hot, and even hotter because we were all in our wigs and solo dresses! But after the show we went to the waterpark, because if you danced in the show you got to go to the waterpark for free. First we went into the lazy river, and then, we went on the Family Raft Ride. We waited in line for about 20 minutes. The slide was actually pretty fun. Sonja, Sese, Meema and I went on it. The only thing was that you slid up onto the sides of it. But, it was fun anyway. Then we went left the waterpark, because we only had an hour to do it, because Mom wanted to get home. Well, we went back and got our clothes on, and then we waited for dad to come pick us up. We picked up a cheese pizza from Little Caesar's on the way back. After we had our pizza we just went to bed. 

And that is all I have been doing. 
Goodbye!
~Izzy~

No comments:

Post a Comment