Hello again!!
I just got home from dance class. I learned my second step for the slip jig, which I am going to do at the next competition. Tomorrow I have dance class too, for St. Patrick's Day classes. (we do a tour in schools and old folks' homes performing in the week of St. Patrick's day and then on St. Patrick's Day we dance at the Landmark center.) I can't wait!!
1). Because I am going to try on a solo dress. (they are REALLY hard to explain, so you will have to ask someone else.
2). Because I am going to learn about three dances for the shows we are going to do.
That's why I am excited.
This is me and Miranda in our solo dresses:
This picture was taken by mom at the Edina Middle School.
I probably won't be wearing this dress for the shows, that is why I am going to try a dress on tomorrow.
It's really fun doing all these shows, but in the St. Patrick's day week I will be REALLY busy.
Mom says we will probably have to do a little bit of summer school. (I'm homeschooled, FYI)
Well, I will probably blog tomorrow, and I think that I am going to have a little bit of Ice Cream now...
Bye!
Good job Isabel. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteYou have a flair for the word.....I see a book in your future.....Grandma S
ReplyDelete