Hooray!
I'm sooooooo excited for The Mall of America feis!! I can't wait! It's in about 2 weeks. I'm going to get a new solo dress too. I can't wait for that to come also!! It's white and light, light green and blue. It's really pretty! It will have to be taken in and probably up, but that doesn't matter as long as I have it for St. Patrick's Day! I just got home from dance class. I had a good class, but there were now events. Right now, Selena is having turkey, Miranda is eating an orange Popsicle, and dad is playing his accordion in the bathroom. Mom just went to pick up Sonja from dance class. ANNNDD....I'm blogging. (obviously) I just can't wait till my solo dress comes!! I probably won't be able to wear it for the feis, because the dressmaker will be out of town till after the feis. But, I don't even really care, because I will be wearing it for St. Patrick's Day, as I mentioned before. Yesterday I was looking in all of my documents that I had typed when I was really little, like 7, and I came across one that I had typed in basically every day, and I had spelled 'exhausted' like 'exsauceted' and 'general' like 'jenorl'!! It was really funny. Let's talk about something with pictures. Well, how about the fair? Last year, in September, we went to the State Fair on the very last day.
It was really fun. Sonja, Selena and me looked in a store that had animals that were stuffed in it. In the front, there was a huge alligator!!! On a shelf by the ceiling, there was a fox with and dead squirrel in it's mouth! and worst of all, there was a rattlesnake! It was really creepy, as you can see:
The first thing that we did was look at all of the baby animals. They were super cute, especially all of the little lambs, and cows, and piggy's.
We went on a couple rides, like the giant slide and the merry go round. Dad made mom go down the giant slide. It was really funny. The best part we thought was the Colosseum. It was really fun to watch all of the horse riders. We saw them going around the barrels and going around poles. I wish that we could of seen them jumping over the poles, but we were all tired and wanted to go home, so we did. For supper we went to a pizza place (I can't remember the name) and then we went home. There was a free bus ride there and back so we didn't have to pay anything. Now Seamus just came inside. I can't believe that a cat would want to go outside when it is 4 degrees out. Once he went out and it was minus 12 point six. Well, I think that I am a little hungry and I will either have a Popsicle, bowl of cereal, or some ice cream. Probably a bowl of cereal, because I don't really like strawberry ice cream.
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment