Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Things that happened today:

Hallo.
Today we went to the library. I got 7 Redwall books, The singing tree, Dancing Shoes, and Kidnapped. We are reading Kidnapped for school, so I got a copy. Well, Dad is has to do more gluing on my new desk so I probably won't have it for about 2 days. Now he's playing his accordion. It was just a normal day. Nothing much to say about it. I can't wait till my dress comes! (Sorry, I've said that in like every single post!) I will post about it the day it comes. Hmmmm... Well...We are having Pizza Pasta for supper tonight. We haven't had it for a long time. I think that I will read Outcast of Redwall first. Then probably Pearls of Lutra. I don't really know what comes next. I wanted to read them all in order, but, the library doesn't ever have them. I think that Mossflower should come after Mattemio, because in Mariel of Redwall, it says that Dandins' fathers fathers fathers fathers was Gonoff the quick-talking mouse thief or something like that, and Mossflower is about Gonoff and Martin, Mattemio and Tess's Martin. So, I personally think that it should be like that. Probably nobody knows what I am talking about except Mom and Auntie Liz. So, I guess you are getting a head start on what the Redwall series are about, if you are going to read them. I do hope that we can go to Barnes and Noble soon. Then I can get Mossflower!! Miranda just sprayed me with her Aircast inflater/deflater. And again. And again. Stoppit, you little puddenhead! There. Now she quit. 
Well, I think that after I sign out and post this, I will look at my favorite websites. 
Bye!

2 comments:

  1. wow! that is a serious Redwall bender! I was thinking about starting the Redwall series - which book would you recommend that I start with?
    <3
    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete