Thursday, January 26, 2012

Things we are doing....

Hallo!
Daddy just went downstairs to check on how my desk is doing. Today we went to Target. Miranda got some long knee-high socks. She cut the toes of and made a hole in the heel. NOW she has pretty neat arm-warmers. Mom got for us to share a nice blue and white sweater.  I got a cute white hat and a really cool leather jacket that I will wear when I (hopefully) get to ride on Uncle Larry's motorcycle.  Speaking of that, I wanted to do that last summer, but I wasn't able too. Well, last summer these were the things that I wanted to do:
1. Ride a horse
2. Go roller skating
3. Go Ice skating (in an arena)
4. Ride a horse
5. Learn how to skateboard (which I never will learn how to because I would hurt myself badly)
6. Ride a motorcycle
Those I are all the things that I wanted to do. The only thing that I really did was ride a pony, but it wasn't really a horse ride because someone was leading you and it was going very, very slow. I digged my heels into its side, and it kind of seemed to go a teensy weensy bit faster. But not very much. The thing that I really wanted to do was ride a motorcycle. Today I've been reading Outcast of Redwall. I was reading it last night in bed. Tomorrow I will probably have my desk! I can't wait. The only thing that I will need is a new chair now. I will probably have mom's old drum set chair, or maybe we can try to get a deal at IKEA. I can't wait till my dress comes! Mom says that the person probably hasn't sent it yet though. That's too bad. Well, I'll blog tomorrow!
Bye!

1 comment:

  1. IZ:
    Uncle Larry will be very impressed with your motorcycle jacket - I'm sure he will take you for a spin as soon as the roads are dry and clean -

    Hmm... we will have to check with Ms. Kantrude on the horsey stuff...

    Mattias can show you skateboarding - but I think you'd better do it just in their garage until you get the hang of it - no hills...

    skating is a possibility - we should see if we have any skates that would fit you - I wonder if Soph and H&G have done any skating this winter -

    You will have a surprise in your room when you get home!!!

    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete