Thursday, January 12, 2012

It's Me!!

You might of heard of me before. I'm Isabel Munson. People call me Izzy, and I'm 10 years old. I have 3 sisters (Sonja, Selena, and Miranda) and two cats, Sally and Seamus. Seamus is a pig. Sally is a little scaredy-cat. I am a Irish dancer too. Well how about we talk about something interesting, like Christmas. We made Gingerbread houses. Miranda made three little ones in a row called, "Lollypop Lane". I made a green one that was VERY hard to glue together because is was so asymmetrical. It was called "Silly Polka-Dot House." Here it is:
Selena made a really nice house. It was called the "Pink Dollhouse". Sonja didn't make one out of a book, she just made her own one. It turned out really well. The day that we were making them, Sonja and mom had gone shopping, and she came home with two adorable figurines of Snow Miser and Heat Miser!!
(In case you didn't know, they are from The Year Without Santa Clause. ) I love both of their theme songs. Last year for Christmas we got a set of figurines from Rudolph. My favorite was the lion king from the land of misfit toys, ya know? Well, let's move on to a different subject than Christmas.
I really like the Tintin books (by Herge) and so we heard that they were going to do a movie of it, and we really wanted to see it, and so at work, dad saw this thing for free passes for the movie at the MOA, and so he got five of them, but we needed six in order for all of us to go. So he got one more, and then on Saturday we went. There was a REALLY long line and we had to wait for like ten minutes until we got to the head of the line, and then a lady came out and she said that the theater was already filled up! We were really mad, but we did lots of Christmas presents at the mall, and we had a nice time anyway.
Well, I think that I should be able to get at least 10 followers on this blog, and I should be posting in about every other day. (I'm a busy gal ya see...)


See you next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment