Hello.
Sorry I haven't posted in the last few days. I didn't really have time. I think we will talk about books. Right now, I'm reading Pearls of Lutra, a Redwall book. I know, you're really tired of hearing Redwall, Redwall, Redwall! Sorry. I'm almost finished with it, and I'll probably finish it tonight or tomorrow morning at breakfast. Next I will read Marlfox. Kind of scary cover. But, I think it's kind of cool all the same.
The feis is in 4 days! I can't wait. I need to work on my spins. I practiced them with Sese before supper. I really, really, really hope that I get a first in my Slip Jig. Then I will be all the way in Prizewinner! I've already gotten into Prizewinner in my other dances, and I got a first in my Hornpipe and a first in my Treble Jig. So, all I need now is three more firsts, and then I will be in P.C.! (Preliminary Championship) Sigh. I really hope that the person sends my mom the Tracking Address for my solo dress. Then I hope that the person actually SENDS the dress. I can't wait. I always wanted to cut open the package, and take out all of the bubble wrap and things.....*sigh*. I can't wait. I wish that I could show you a picture of my dress, but I don't really know how to get the picture from the website.
Well, right now, dad is drilling Miranda in her 4's time tables. I think I'm okay at times tables. I just don't really like division. By the way, I didn't mention that Miranda is sick. Oh well. She is kind of/half better now. I still am not going to sleep with her because I still don't want to get sick before the feis. I will sleep with on Sese's trundle bed.
I hope that my teacher sends the St. Patrick's Day tour Roster out. Like I said, (I think) Miranda and I like to type out the Roster for ourselves. That is really fun.
Well, I'll blog later!
Dear Iz,
ReplyDeleteI am enjoying Redwall - I think the author got most of his ideas from Tolkien though -
If you like Redwall you will really like Watership Downs
Love,
Dad
Well, when I read the Tolkien then I will say that its like Redwall, and I think that Brian Jacques was the best author in the world.
DeleteIzzy