I just put both of them up. Which one do you think is better? Sorry about all the junk in the back round. I can't wait for St. Patrick's Day! I keep asking mom every day, 'Did the Roster come out yet?' but of course, it probably won't come out for about 2 weeks. Today I was figuring out which stuffed animals we were going to sleep with and I was writing it down in my Snoopy notebook. I think it goes till July. Well, I'm reading Lord Brocktree now. STILL. Not still. I wasn't reading it last post, was I? I might of just started it. I'm not quite sure. Well, I need to get off now, so I'll blog tomorrow!
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Here they are!
Okay, now I FINALLY HAVE THE PICTURES OF MY DRESS!!!!! I took them today and we just finished uploading them. Here:
I just put both of them up. Which one do you think is better? Sorry about all the junk in the back round. I can't wait for St. Patrick's Day! I keep asking mom every day, 'Did the Roster come out yet?' but of course, it probably won't come out for about 2 weeks. Today I was figuring out which stuffed animals we were going to sleep with and I was writing it down in my Snoopy notebook. I think it goes till July. Well, I'm reading Lord Brocktree now. STILL. Not still. I wasn't reading it last post, was I? I might of just started it. I'm not quite sure. Well, I need to get off now, so I'll blog tomorrow!
I just put both of them up. Which one do you think is better? Sorry about all the junk in the back round. I can't wait for St. Patrick's Day! I keep asking mom every day, 'Did the Roster come out yet?' but of course, it probably won't come out for about 2 weeks. Today I was figuring out which stuffed animals we were going to sleep with and I was writing it down in my Snoopy notebook. I think it goes till July. Well, I'm reading Lord Brocktree now. STILL. Not still. I wasn't reading it last post, was I? I might of just started it. I'm not quite sure. Well, I need to get off now, so I'll blog tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
til July??..... way to plan ahead... xD
ReplyDeleteVery pretty dress....Grandpa said..."WOW"
ReplyDeleteThanks!!
ReplyDeleteIzzy