Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Randomness

Hello. 
I am reading Martin the Warrior, the....5th book?(in case you are new on this, Martin the Warrior is a book in the saga Redwall)  I'm not quite sure. Anyway, it's about Martin, (you may read about my dad's opinion about Redwall on his blog) who is the symbol of Redwall, the Warrior of Redwall, and he has a sword, that his father gave him before his father was going out to do..something. (a mission, let us say) So, (Martin's mother died in a vermin attack when he was a infant) his father leaves, and he leaves his mother in charge of Martin. But, Badrang and his horde capture him and his grandmother, and in the process stealing the Martin's sword. So both of them are taken as slaves in Badrang's fortress, Marshank. Well, there are these two squirrels, Barkjon and...I forget the other one's name, (Barkjon is the father, the other one the son) and Barkjon is trying to carry a rock, and the slave driver whips him, and Martin stops him. Then Badrang comes up, and takes Martin away to the prisoner pit, but the other squirrel, throws a rock or something at Badrang, so he ends up in the prisoner pit too. Then.......Oh, you 're going to have to read the book yourself, because this is getting hard to remember. Well, anyway, today I had Ramen Noodle Soup for lunch. I have it every Tuesday, but I had an egg on Tuesday, so I had to have Ramen Noodle Soup for lunch on Wednesday (today). Ooooh! Mom is making poppyseed muffins. I LOVE poppyseed muffins. They are one of my favorite kinds of muffins. My next favorite kind is mommy's pumpkin muffins, made with actual pumpkin. I don't really know what other kind of muffin I like best. I like pomegranates too. They are soooo good. You people who read this should try them. Here's a hint: You have to actually take the core off to get at the pomegranate seeds. And don't spit the crunchy things inside the pomegranate seed out. You're actually supposed to eat that too. I also learned to like....rumagroute? Roumagroute? I am not sure how you spell it, but it ends with a groute. (help, Grandma!) Here's another funny thing: mom was reading Robinson Crusoe to us, and we had the Eagle Cam on. You know, the cam in Iowa. He was sitting on the dining room table, watching it. Then he got down and into the computer chair. He was still watching it. Then, he started batting at the eagle's head! (it was laying on 2 eggs) We wanted to get a movie of it, but nobody could find the camera, and when we did, he had jumped down and went away. It was super funny. Well, I think that I will stop now, so I'll blog more tomorrow.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment