Saturday, February 4, 2012

Today is the feis!

Hello!
Today is the feis! I can't wait! It's at the Mall of America, in Nickelodeon Universe, in the Great Room. I will have to leave at 11:50. My first dance will be at hmmmmm. 1:00 at the earliest. I'm going to have to be there from 12:15 to 7:30! Poor me! This was supposed to be a get there, do your dances, get your results, leave feis. But not for me it isn't! Since my first dance is in Novice, and all of my other ones are in Prizewinner, I have to do my Slip Jig, wait 2 hours for awards, (I don't know why they are doing awards for Novice and Prizewinner) and then wait ANOTHER 2 hours for my Reel! Then I will have to wait about 45 minutes and then I will do my Treble Jig and RIGHT after I go off stage I go back on stage and do the Hornpipe. Then we wait about 2 hours AGAIN till awards. They say that Awards are supposed to be at 7:15. I doubt if anything will be on time. Well, I'm not going to wear my old dress. I'm going to wear Meema's dress. (you can see it on the post 'some things that are going to happen') Meema is going to come. Well, I need to go and try on a wig now, so I'll blog after the feis!

No comments:

Post a Comment