Hallo.
We just got home from a friend's 97th birthday party. I don't have any pictures. Why would I need any? I don't really want to put any up. Well, in case I haven't told you, the roster came out about 5 days ago. I already typed it. I did it in 2 days. Last time, I think it took longer. I suppose that is because I am a better typer. We are doing 5 of 6 days. (on tour.) I am reading Salamandastron. Usually, in books that (remember, I'm talking about the Redwall series) have Salamandastron in it, they don't actually have Redwall Abbey in it. But this one does. When I first started reading it (even though I'm only on chapter 8) I was wondering if Klitch, the weasel was good or bad. I think that he's bad. Sorry, this is a really short post about 3 subjects, but there isn't really any more to say.
Bye!
.
No comments:
Post a Comment