Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Nothing much.....

Happy Valentine's Day! 
I just finished doing a Banana Grams crossword doing all the words that start with M in Redwall. There is Martin, Matthias, Mortimor, Mattimeo, Methuselah, and Mossflower. Those are all I could think of at the moment. Before I did that I had a chocolate marshmallow filled milk chocolate heart. I was playing my whistle with dad. I'm going to play my whistle in our family shows with dad. I'm not very good at remembering songs I was playing, because another one just gets stuck in my head, so I will probably have a hard time remembering tomorrow if I practice.(which I probably will) 
Sorry, if you are expecting about pink and hearts and things, I'm sorry, because I don't go to Valentine's day parties, and if I had pictures of me wearing pink I would put them up. I'm sorry to say this too, but I don't really have pictures of me wearing pink. Sorry, but, that's the way it goes. Well, our teacher told us that she would be sending the roster out in the next 24 hours. I'm not really sure if that's tomorrow, or it if was supposed to be yesterday, or if that is in a week, or two days, I'm not sure, because sometimes she is a little forgetful. On the first day of tour, everybody will be FREAKING OUT because I have a new dress. I just HATE IT when they do that. It's SOOO annoying. Oh well. They are just saving up their screams, because I have told no one about it. When I tried it on for my teacher, no one was there except three people, two friends and my mom. (besides Fauna, my teacher) Well, I need to go!
Bye!


2 comments:

  1. sounds like you are teetering on the brink of excitement! the quiet before the storm - the darkest hour is just before dawn...

    Work hard on those whistle tunes - polkas are fun and impressive to the audience because you can play them so fast!

    Did you notice I wore red yesterday? :)
    <3
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAHHHH! I LOVE your new solo dress! Just preparing you for everyone else screaming about it.

    ReplyDelete