IT REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY CAME!!!!!!!! I am soooooooo happy! We thought that it would be a little bit too big, but it fits WONDERFULLY! It's sooooo cute! We are going to go to dance soon and my teachers will tell us what they think. In case you didn't see when I posted a picture of it, I will describe it for you: Its blue, and white, and lime green. (this blogger doesn't have very good colors, so I couldn't show you what they were) Well, anyway, we (Sonja, Myself, and Selena) were on a walk (Miranda didn't want to come PLUS she has a boot) in the pond, and we were about to leave when mom called and said THAT IT CAME!!!! We all ran home, and mom cut the package, and I opened the package AND NOW WE HAVE IT! Sorry, I can't put up a picture.
Well, I need to leave for dance in about 20 minutes, so I'll blog tomorrow!!!!
Sorry, I didn't post lots and lots and lots about it.
ReplyDeletepictures?
ReplyDeleteOk, ok, I will tomorrow
DeleteIsabel