Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Nothing much...

Hallo.
REALLY sorry I haven't put any pictures up of my dress (with me in it), but we didn't take very much pictures. Of me opening it, I mean. But I PROMISE I will tomorrow. I don't have any other pictures of me opening it. I will take pictures tomorrow, and I will upload them, and I will post them on my blog. Okay? Good. And guess what? We won't have to alter it at all! All except, the girl who had it didn't have dress shields, (it's REALLY scratchy it the armpits) and Mom will be able to put those in herself. I will be able to wear it for St. Patrick's Day! Maybe I should post a video of me dancing in it. Maybe not. I'll put a picture of everything of it on. Maybe I should just post a picture of me in my wig and headband, and poodle-socks, and bloomers, and ghillies, AND THE DRESS ITSELF! Duh. Well, now, Miranda will need to find a solo dress. It would be nice if she could have a cupcake skirt too. (the kind of skirt that my dress has) Well, I think that I will go now. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Take pictures with the camera and upload them today!!!

    Did you read my review of Redwall?

    <3
    D

    ReplyDelete