Hallo.
About 20 minutes ago, I got home from dance. Well, well, isn't that nice? (NOT) *Sigh*. I'm bored. I also like to play Temple Run. (sorry, can't really explain) *Sigh again*. Well, if I absolutely can't think of ANYTHING to blog about, I will blog about what I did today. Well, I woke up at about 7:00 in the morning to hear Seamus screeching at the bad cat across the street. (the good thing is, those people are going to be moving) You don't know what its like. Anyway, at about 7:45, I got up and I had oatmeal and Cheerio's for breakfast. After that, I went in bed again and snuggled with Seamus. (don't worry, he was sleeping). Miranda came in a few minutes later and she got in bed too. Then, we did morning devotions. After that I put away my stuff and cleaned up my room. I stalled a little bit by trying to juggle stuffed animals. Then I got dressed, brushed my hair and my teeth, and did my Math. Then, I did my vocabulary stuff, geography, and penmanship. Then, I had lunch. I had Nachos and apples for lunch. After that, I read one chapter of 'The Incredible Journey' (A book about 2 dogs and a cat who get lost and almost get themselves killed). After that, I went downstairs and made Miranda's Millie Keith doll a dress out of a old leotard. Then I tried to make my Violet Travilla doll a out fit out of a leotard, but I had to get ready for dance, so I couldn't finish it. Then, I filled up my water-bottle and I got 'Lord Brocktree' and my chapstick in a bag and put all of that stuff in the entry-way. After about 5 minutes, we leaved and picked up the girl who was carpooling with us. We got to dance class. I put on my shoes, got my dance notebook and went inside the studio. We did 1-2-3 drills and then we did.....whatever about drills. We started with Reels, and so off to the side I practiced my Slip Jig. Then, we did Slip Jig for about 10 minutes and then Reels went again. Then Slip Jig went again, doing 2 steps. (we did one first time) Then, we (the girls my age) all did Scythian Reel, because my other teacher is going to be there instead of the one who usually teaches, so she wanted to make sure it was okay. Then we were done. Then I stayed about an hour and fifteen minutes. I had supper (meatballs. yum!) and I read Uncle Wiggley's stories, and then I played Cordy. Then, people for the next class started coming, and I let Miranda have a turn. Then, in about fifteen minutes, we left. Then, (in the entry-way) I took off my hat, my coat, my boots, and set down my bags and water-bottle. Then I went upstairs, and HERE I AM! Okay. Well, that's all the things that I did today!
Bye!
The dresses you made for the dolls are very creative and SeSe is quite the hairdresser!! Looks like a lot of fun.
ReplyDeleteHope your new neighbor doesn't have two bad cats. Did you ever think of that???? :)
Love,
Auntie Boogie
I hope not!
DeleteIzzy