Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Our first post about a strong subject: Animals!

Hello. The other day I was thinking that I should do a post about something, instead of something complete nonsense, so I decided that I would post about animals. We talked about animals in about 1 post, I think. Well, let's start with the two main animals of this blog: Sally and Seamus. Let's review: Seamus is our 4-year-old cat, who is one of the most annoying cats in the world. He will wake you up at night, by meowing his 'meowllll' meow. He likes to eat, but sometimes he just isn't able to keep it down. He sleeps a lot too. Those are his main things he does: Eat, Sleep, and Go Outside. (apart from spraying)
Sally: She is a very clean, pretty, and soft cat. She is declawed, but she once defended Seamus from Jasper, who lives across the street. She is basically scared of everthing. Sometimes she goes berserk, chasing her tail, or a 'silent' (one that doesn't make any noise, and by the way, Seamus was just on the table) balls, or playing with a ribbon. If you try to pick her up, she will put her back feet on your stomach, and you can't really do it unless you are holding her feet in one hand.And another thing: She can't drink anywhere else but Mom's bathroom sink. With her paw. She goes: dip, dip, lick, lick, lick, lick. Dip, dip, lick, lick,lick, lick.Both of them: When Seamus first came, Sally just couldn't bear him. She batted him on the head, because he just wanted to play. She then dwarfed him, and now he almost dwarfed her. They both sleep together sometimes on my bed, and sometimes they just sit by each other. They get along pretty well now a days.


Anyway, now we will move on to the animals that I like. Since I have been reading Redwall books, I like lots of animals now. Let's begin with one of the animals that I have liked for a long time. Platypuses! I thought they were so cute. Especially the male ones, even thought they have poisenous stingers on their hind feet. I got a few books on them and learned that the female is about 3 times smaller then the male. Anyway, I didn't really put any picture up of them on my bulletin board.

 My next favorite animals was: a Puma! This is why: Me and Selena crashed our bikes into one another and I REALLY REALLY REALLY bruised my knee; I seriously had a LARGE goose-bump right below my knee-cap. That was on Sunday, and the next day I had dance class. It was really really hurty, and I couldn't go on my knee. I go on my knee a lot, for example: getting cereal, spices, crackers, candy, all sorts of things. On Monday I really didn't feel like dancing, but Mom said I had to try. We got some hand-me-downs from someone, and that included a Puma (the brand) shirt and skirt. I wore the Puma skirt, with my favorite blue tank-top! I didn't like the shirt, and besides, it was Miranda's. I did really well, and at the end, I did my Treble Jig all by myself, and the workshop teacher that was there to teach new steps to everyone who did Oireachtas, (She was a really good dancer from Ireland) watched me! I was really glad. Anyway, that's why I like Pumas. On Friday that week, I got several compliments that my skirt was really cute. I really like it now. I put really cool pictures of Pumas on my bulletin board.

Now I like the following:
Badgers, mice, hares, otters, hedgehogs, moles, squirrels, and all of the GOOD animals in the Redwall Saga. Well, I think that is a long enough post about animals!
I'll try to blog tomorrow!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment